The Harbour Trust monitors the quality of the information available on the Websites, and updates these Websites regularly. However, the Harbour Trust does not guarantee and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to the use of or reliance on any material contained on these Websites or on any linked Websites.
In particular, and without limit to the generality of the above:
- the Harbour Trust does not guarantee that access to (or the supply of) any material or other feature on either of the Websites will be continuous, uninterrupted or free from error;
- information provided in publications of the Harbour Trust is considered to be true and correct at the time of publication. Changes in the circumstances after time of publication may impact on the accuracy of this information and the Harbour Trust gives no assurance as to the accuracy of any information or advice contained.
The Harbour Trust recommends that visitors accessing the Websites exercise their own skill and care with respect to their use of those Websites, and carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the material on these Websites for their purposes.
Neither Website is intended as a substitute for independent professional advice. Visitors to these Websites should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
The material contained on the Websites may include the views or recommendations of third parties, which do not necessarily reflect the views of the Harbour Trust, or indicate the Harbour Trust’s commitment to a particular course of action.
If you experience any suspicious or unauthorised activity relating to your use of either Website, you should report it by contacting the Harbour Trust.
Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or a recommendation of any material on those websites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those websites. Each visitor to the Harbour Trust’s Websites is wholly responsible for their use of any external links contained in the Harbour Trust’s Websites and should ensure that they make themselves aware of which third party organisation is hosting the external website they visit.
The Harbour Trust does not endorse, and is not liable for:
- any views expressed by third parties on its social media platforms;
- any views expressed by Harbour Trust staff, officers, employees or agents of the Harbour Trust in their personal capacity;
- any advertising that may be displayed on its social media platforms; or
- any retweets, ‘liking’ or reposting of material by third parties (or similar wording).
The Harbour Trust accepts no liability arising from, or in connection to:
- the publication of any content; or
- the use of or reliance on any content published on its social media platforms.
For further enquiries about this Website, please contact the Harbour Trust:
Phone: +61 2 8969 2100
Post: Harbour Trust
PO Box 607
Mosman, NSW 2088