To apply for one of our advertised volunteer roles, complete the application form on this page.
Your application will be reviewed against the criteria, and our Volunteer Manager will be in touch to discuss your suitability and availability.
Note: Please do not fill out this form as a general expression of interest as we do not keep applications on file.
- Our volunteer program adheres to the standards published and endorsed by Volunteering Australia.
- People who volunteer with us have rights and responsibilities, and they can expect to receive training and a uniform as well as opportunities for social interaction.
- Volunteers are supervised by the Volunteer Manager.
Completing and submitting the application form on this page is a declaration that you:
- agree that any participation in the Harbour Trust’s Volunteer Program creates an obligation to carry out tasks at the direction of Harbour Trust staff to the standards of the Harbour Trust;
- understand that you are not an employee of the Harbour Trust, meaning either party can terminate the arrangement at will;
- have stated all information that might prevent you from completing any agreed tasks in a satisfactory manner;
- agree to have your contact details provided to other relevant Harbour Trust volunteers;
- agree that any photos taken of you, while serving in your capacity as a volunteer for the Harbour Trust, can be used for marketing purposes by the Harbour Trust; and
- agree to abide by the Harbour Trust’s Volunteer Code of Conduct.