Then consider working for the Harbour Trust. By striking a balance between innovation, environmental protection, community expectations and heritage conservation, we seek to leave a lasting legacy for all Australians; namely, a network of vibrant public domains where visitors can enjoy unique experiences.
Career opportunities with our organisation include positions in environmental management, marketing and communications, planning, project management, business development, and property management.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, mature age people, people from diverse backgrounds and people with a disability.
Note: The Harbour Trust does not accept unsolicited employment applications. When a job vacancy becomes available, it will be listed on the job board below or advertised on online job marketplaces, either by the Harbour Trust or by appointed recruitment agencies.
12 Month Parental Leave Contract
The Strategy Officer provides support to the Harbour Trust by actively contributing to the delivery of strategic initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
• Strategic planning: working across the organisation to support the formulation and review of strategic and corporate plans
• Strategic projects: defining and delivering strategic projects including deep dives into market trends, building business cases, forecasting and analysing revenue targets, and investigating business process re-engineering
• Stakeholder management: developing and nurturing key relationships with senior stakeholders across the entire business, including influencing executives, obtaining buy-in, and collaborating with other team leaders
• Board and stakeholder reporting: support development of Board level reporting into strategic projects across the organisation
• Philanthropy support: support the development and subsequent implementation of a philanthropic approach for the Harbour Trust as a material alternate funding mechanism
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A relevant university degree and 2 + years relevant strategy consulting experience
• Proficiency in developing succinct analysis and reports
• Strong knowledge of MS Office suite, particularly Word and Powerpoint. Intermediate Excel experience (nested IF statements, pivot tables, data validation)
• Energetic pragmatic approach to delivering with and through peers, able to manage multiple and shifting priorities, able to deal with ambiguity
• Current Drivers Licence
• Australian citizenship or the ability to work in Australia.
A Police Check will be conducted prior to commencement.
This role is being offered on a contract basis for 12 months.
Applications close on Friday 15 January 2021 and should be forwarded to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Sydney Harbour Federation Trust is an equal opportunities employer and we encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people from non-English speaking backgrounds and people with disabilities.
Please answer the following questions in your application:
• Describe your right to work in Australia?
• How many years of project management experience do you have?
• Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
• Which Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
PO BOX 607
Mosman NSW 2088